General Costs & Guidelines For Homemaker Services
(As of January 2018)
Monday thru Friday:
- $27.00-$40.50 per hour Four Hours or more
- $45.00-$67.50 per hour Less than 4 hours
- $29.00-$43.50 per hour Four Hours or more
- $50.00-$75.00 per hour Less than 4 hours
- $189.00 per shift 10pm-7am (M-F)
- $198.00 per shift 10pm-7am (S/S)
(Sleepover rate is only applicable when caregiver is permitted to sleep for the entire shift being awakened only once)
- $324.00 per day 24 Hours (M-F)
(Live-in rates are only applicable when caregiver is permitted to sleep at night being awakened at most twice)
MILEAGE REIMBURSEMENT: 53.5 cents per mile - For use of caregiver’s vehicle (not applicable to and from work location)
CAREGIVER PAYMENTS: Payments are made directly to caregiver upon receipt of caregiver’s weekly invoice.
HOLIDAY PREMIUM: One and one half times the regular caregiver rate shall be paid on the following holidays:
- Martin Luther King Day, President’s Day, Fourth of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve (3pm-midnight), Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve (3pm-midnight), New Year’s Day.
CANCELLATION FEES: Less than 24 Hour Notice or No Notice
- SHOW UP Pay - When a shift is cancelled without 24 hours prior notice the caregiver shall receive payment for the entire amount of the cancelled shift as a courtesy to the caregiver.
AGENCY FEE: Our Agency portion of the above rates is due upon receipt of our monthly Agency Invoice.